Integration Manager is a flexible tool for secure importing of external data into various modules of the Sage 300 suite. Companies can rely on this powerful piece of middleware to manage, process and track data from external sources for integration into the Sage 300 system.
Integration Manager is one the most flexible and scalable Sage 300 integration solutions. It is built on sound architectural principles that enable it to cater from basic to very complex business needs within the shortest lead-time. Imported files are archived to prevent reprocessing of data. Bulk invoices, journals and many other transactions can be imported in a matter of minutes at a push of a button.
Integration Manager puts the power of data management from various other systems in your hands, by allowing you to perform intricate functions in the simplest manner.
Integrate with the most number of Sage 300 and 3rd party modules. The transactions that can be imported into Sage 300 modules are the following:
- General Ledger – Journals and Accounts
- Accounts Receivable – Invoices and Receipts
- Accounts Payable – Invoices and Payments
- Inventory Control – Shipments, Transfers, Receipts and Adjustments
- Order Entry – Sales Orders and Shipments
- Purchase Orders – Purchase Orders and PO Receipts
- Peresoft Cashbook – Cashbook, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
Natively import files written in standard formats, continuous flat and csv files that can be handled by most systems. However support for other file formats can be accommodated through the use of the pre-process (plug-ins) architecture.
Specify source folders where the import files, with data that needs to be imported into Sage 300, are located. Specify archive folders to enable the system to keep track of imported files, thus eliminating the need to reprocess files that have already been imported.
Define the data structure of the source files using the rich template interface. The interface gives you the power to assign basic and advanced/calculated data types, which include:
- Basic: String, Numeric, Currency, Date
- Advanced/Calculated: Lookup, combination (combining two or more data values into one)
Define index (key data) fields for an advanced relationship management of your data.
Map import data fields to Sage 300 systems fields using the user-friendly rules interface.
Scheduling is one of the most convenient features that Integration Manager provides in order to automate the import process. It allows you to schedule the process based on frequency per day or week and specific time of day. This removes the burden of assigning resources/operators to run the imports, thus eliminating unnecessary mishaps.
Detailed Audit Trails and Archiving provided by this software, empowers the users with a transparent and easy follow trail of events, which will give you the date and time, status and affected modules of each import.
Inclusion of pre-processes (plug-ins) to customize the process flow and cater for your specific requirements that would be outside of the inherent functionality such as:
- Massaging Data
- Performing Intricate functions before integrating data into Sage 300
- Advanced validations of data
- Enrichment or Omission of data
- Can be built to access other external systems before integration
Integration Manager can truly make your life simpler and business more efficient…
With all the built-in tools at your fingertips, Sage 300 can only get smarter!!
- Seamless and simplified integration
- Sage 300 & 3rd Party modules integration
- Validation and data substitution rules
- Audit trail and Archiving
- Scheduled Imports
- Eliminates manual capturing of data on multiple systems.